Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
Trade Right International operates its sale of carishea products under the following Terms & Conditions
Our Promise to You:
- We promise to deliver our handmade luxury products to you in a safe and secure manner.
- We will deal promptly with any issues that may arise concerning your order.
Due to the handmade nature of our products, there will always be some variation in colour, texture, weight, fragrance, design or packaging between batches. However, we endeavour to maintain as much consistency as reasonably possible. If you do have any queries regarding your order, drop us a line at email@example.com
Please read carefully - by placing an order with us, you are acknowledging your agreement to the following conditions:
Terms and Conditions of Sale
This site is operated by Trade Right International CIC (registered number SC346232, VAT number GB 126165429) from its registered address at 5-6 Lynedoch Industrial Estate, Greenock. PA154AY, United Kingdom.
Purchasing carishea® Products
Eligibility to order criteria:
You may only purchase products:
- Available for sale and details of which appear on Carishea Online Shop; and
- For delivery to England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Excluding PO BOX addresses
- For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. Carishea Online Shop reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by Carishea Online Shop.
Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on the carishea Online Shop. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the carishea Online Shop are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto our online shop. Although every effort is made to keep carishea Online Shop as up to date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process.
Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorisation from your Credit card Company or PayPal for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your credit card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorisation. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit card should not give an authorisation, your order will not be processed further. Once authorised, PayPal payments are immediate payments made to us.
All payments are made via a third party provider. We do not hold or retain any payment information.
Carishea Online Shop will E-mail you to confirm your product order has been received.
Carishea Online Shop will E-mail you again to confirm that the products you have ordered are being shipped to you.
We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and Carishea Online Shop only upon those products being shipped to you, as detailed in the dispatch confirmation E-mail.
Carishea Online Shop may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
- Your credit card does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase price
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
Cancelling the Contract and Returns
1) Order Cancellation
You may change your mind and cancel your order within FOURTEEN (14) days after the day you receive your goods.
If you choose to cancel your order we will refund:
the full purchase price
the delivery charges incurred in delivering the goods to you
Note: If you choose to cancel your order you will be expected to return the goods in your order to us in perfect condition. Carishea Online Shop will NOT refund the return delivery charges (cost for returning goods to us) and if you fail to return goods to us we may charge you for the cost incurred in collecting them from you. Your product can only be returned in the country it was purchased.
2) Damaged Or Fault Products and Incorrect Orders
You have 30 days from delivery to exchange your goods or obtain a full refund if the goods in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the goods you have received are not the goods you originally ordered.
When returning damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will refund:
Full Purchase Price
Delivery Charges (the cost for initial delivery to you)
Return Charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon the production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
When exchanging damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will:
Dispatch replacement items to you free of charge
Refund return charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
3) How To Return Your Goods
You may return goods to:
Trade Right International
5-6 Lynedoch Industrial Estate,
The following information will be required when returning your goods:
- Confirmation Email containing your Transaction Reference Number
- Delivery Documentation containing your Delivery Number
- List and description of goods to be returned
- Reason given for returning goods
- If returning goods by post please also include:
- Completed Returns Form
- Receipts showing any return charges if you are claiming a full refund for damaged, faulty or incorrectly delivered goods
If you are returning the goods by post to the UK Online Care Centre please note:
- It may take up to 7 days for your parcel to reach us
- Returned items will be processed within two (2) working days of receipt
- Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel and returning it so that goods are not damaged in transit
- You are advised to use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance
4) Stay In Touch
We’d like to keep you up to date on all of our exiting new product launches, promotions, and Party Themes and Values campaigns. To keep up to date simply click register.
5) How To Contact Us.
Our contact details can be found on our contact us page.
Carishea Online Shop reserves the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, Carishea Online Shop (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; Carishea Online Shop shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal; and/or
- Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of Carishea Online Shop (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using Carishea Online Shop.
- If Carishea Online Shop should change these Conditions, your order will be subject to the Terms and Conditions at the Date and time of you placing your order. Copies of the appropriate T&C are available by email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If any part of the Conditions is declared unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from the Conditions and the remaining provisions of the Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. Scottish law applies to these Conditions and any dispute relating to the Conditions shall be settled by the Scottish courts.