How carishea SHARE works:
We've devised three levels and each depends on sales volume and the type of registration the cause or charity has.
- Individuals wanting to fundraise for their chosen charity or cause
- Registered and non-registered community action groups
Fundraising benefit: £1.00 per product sold
Register and purchase a ‘Fundraising Stater Pack’ for £24.00 (inc P&P) and encourage your friends, colleagues, or family to order from you.
You can place the order from us at anytime, but you'll receive FREE P&P on all orders you send to use for £75.00 or more.
Once we receive you order and payment we’ll dispatch the goods to you.
- Registered charities, community action groups, and other non-profit registered agencies or organisations
Fundraising benefit: £1.25 per product sold
Entrants at the Silver Level of carishea SHARE carry stocks of products and begin by purchasing a carishea SHARE Silver Level pack which contain 40 products for £205.00. If in any 30 day period sales reach £500 then there us an upgraded to carishea SHARE Gold Level for more fundraising benefits.
Click here to apply for Silver Level carishea SHARE
- Registered charities only who are promoting Carishea SHARE in 5 or more different locations
- Charities on the Silver Level who have achieved £500 of sales over a 30 day period
Fundraising benefit: £1.50 per product sold
Direct entrants to Gold Level need to purchase a minimum of five (5) Gold Level packs for £195.00 (inc VAT and P&P) each.
For Charities who gain entry through the Silver Level, they must maintain £1200 of sales per quarter (90 days).
Click here to apply for Gold Level carishea SHARE